General Terms of Service
Important: Your purchase of a product or service from Life Development Services, LLC signifies that you have read and are in agreement with these terms.
All products and services (Including Coaching Services)
While due diligence has been made to verify the information used in this product or service, Life Development Services, LLC assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions or alternate interpretations of its subject matter. You assume all responsibility for the use and application of this information. Your results in applying this information may vary based upon things such as:
- Level of personal desire
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Listening skills
- Diligence to follow instruction
- Personal capacity
- Level of motivation
- And more
We make no guarantees concerning your future or the level of individual or corporate success you may experience. The use of our products and services should be based solely upon your willingness to take responsibility for your own actions and life. By accepting these materials you agree that we, our company, trainers, staff, and volunteers are not liable for any success or failure you may encounter, nor is your success or failure directly or indirectly related to the purchase and/or use of our materials or services. We present them on an “as is” basis and make no representations or warranties of any kind. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss of or damage to property; and claims of third parties.
Coaching Terms of Service
Your purchase of an assessment or coaching package represents your commitment to your personal and/or professional growth and to your goals. As such, your payments towards your coaching and/or assessment packages are non-refundable. Among other things, this is an incentive for you to adhere to your goals, especially in the midst of competing time commitments and changing priorities.
Important rights that you have in this process:
- Ask for the things you need.
- Receive without feeling guilty.
- Share your thoughts and opinions.
- Express your true feelings.
- Say “no” to the things you don’t want.
- Believe that you have a right to prosperous and abundant life.
Your commitment to the process:
- Respect your coach’s time by being punctual for all appointments.
- Give each session your full attention.
- Ask clarifying questions to make sure you understand correctly.
- Be honest. If you disagree with the direction things are moving in, ask clarifying questions to make sure you are hearing clearly.
Share your areas of concern or reluctance.
- Keeping the above in mind, be open and willing to take risk by accepting challenges beyond your level of comfort.
- Inform your coach of relevant changes in your life.
- This process is one of life-transformation which involves change. It involves confronting things within yourself that may be uncomfortable, and in some cases painful. The coach’s job is to help you see the things that limit you and to hold you accountable in these areas.
- Your coach cannot control your life. It’s up to you to make the right choices each and every day. Your coach will guide you as he or she sees best, and you must decide whether or not to follow.
- Because your coach’s time is valuable, if you choose not to cooperate at any point in the process, the coach has the right to discontinue his or her service. If this happens you will receive a refund for any unused sessions.
- Sessions are not “cancelable” in the sense that they do not carry over to the next week.
- If you give at least 24 hours notice our office will try to find another time slot during the week that will work for you.
- If you do not give 24 hours notice the session will be lost.
- We can work around special weeks (like vacations) if you give reasonable notice. Preferably this should be discussed at the beginning of a new coaching package when appointments are set.
- There will be weeks that your coach cannot meet because of his or her schedule. Our office will do our best to inform you of these dates as early as possible. Any appointments that we have to cancel will be added to the end of your rotation.
Challenge by choice:
- All exercises are voluntary. You choose your own level of participation.
- You create your own personal value for the coaching experience through the choices that you make.
- You can accept or decline homework challenges as they are being suggested by your coach. How much you do is up to you. Remember, however, that most of the growth will actually happen as you are processing thoughts and feelings between sessions and the homework is designed to accelerate this process.
- You will be held accountable for the homework that you commit to do.
- We coach a limited number of clients at a time. Returning clients have priority access to these slots.
Terms of payment:
- Payment is due before session cycle begins based on the package that you desire.
- Billing is via check, credit or debit card or via Paypal. Checks must clear before sessions are scheduled. All subscription coaching memberships are charge monthly via Paypal.
- Make checks payable to Life Development Services, LLC
• PO Box 35303
• Canton, Ohio 44735
Terms of Service:
- Your purchase of an assessment or coaching package represents your commitment to your personal and/or professional growth and to your goals.
- Your payments towards your coaching are non-refundable. This is an incentive for you to adhere to your goals, especially in the midst of competing time commitments and changing priorities. Exception: Your coach has the right to terminate the relationship at any time if on more than one occasion you fail to be on time for your appointment, fail to complete your promised homework or choose not to cooperate with the overall coaching process. If your coach terminates the process you may receive a refund for unused sessions.
- Subscription plans are automatically charged each month to your credit or debit card or to your Paypal account at the base rate times the number of sessions that you request per month.
Client commitment to personal responsibility:
- You assume all responsibility for the use and application of the coaching experience and all materials and resources used. Your results may vary based upon things such as: Level of personal desire, willingness and ability to learn, listening skills, diligence to follow instruction, personal capacity, experience, level of motivation, dedication, perseverance and more.
- Life Development Services, LLC and its coaches make no guarantees concerning your future or the level of success you may experience. The use of our products and services is based solely upon your willingness to take responsibility for your own actions and life. By accepting our services and resources you agree that we, our leadership, employees, staff and volunteers are not liable for any success or failure you may encounter, nor is your success or failure directly or indirectly related to the purchase and/or use of our materials or services. We present them on an “as is” basis and make no representations or warranties of any kind. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages; loss of income or profit; loss of or damage to property; and claims of third parties.
- Life Development Services, LLC and your coach do not function as your personal counselor, psychiatrist, psychologist, physician, accountant, lawyer, or financial advisor. If you need these types of professional assistance seek them from a licensed professional.
- Our agreement together is with the understanding that you are fully responsible for your own life, and therefore for the choices that you make. Your coach will offer suggestions and options based upon his or her own life and professional experience. Your coach will work with you to identify solutions to your own life situations. Be clear however, that any course of action that you take is your own and you accept full responsibility for the outcome of your choices. You should carefully evaluate the consequence of various options before making your choices and decide accordingly. Life Development Services, LLC makes no representation or warranty to you that any of the coaching methods, sessions or activities will work in your particular set of circumstance and in no way guarantee the results.
- As a client of Life Development Services, LLC you agree that all information obtained from and through the program will not be reproduced, redistributed or retransmitted under any circumstance.
- The information gained from this program is to be applied to your personal use and is not to be given or sold to any third parties.
- All information in the coaching program of Life Development Services, LLC is proprietary information and is protected under copyright law.
- It is assumed that both parties will be in full cooperation with each other in regards to the agreed upon coaching objectives. Neither party will withhold information, which would benefit the coaching process, nor will either party act in any manner which would interfere with facilitation of the coaching goals in a timely manner.
- Confidentiality is mutually agreed to be protected by this contract agreement. Both parties agree that all data, information and work completed during the course of the life coaching will remain confidential. No information or materials will be shared with outside sources or other people regarding the work of either party, except with express written permission of both parties.
Agreement not to hold liable and indemnity:
- You acknowledge that your coaching sessions may be personally, emotionally, and physically challenging and that there may be occasions on which you feel the pressure of these challenges, including, but not limited to frustration, annoyance, and stress.
- You agree to cancel any session in the event that you are not well enough to continue.
- You will not hold Life Development Services, LLC, its leadership, employees, staff and volunteers liable for any loss or cost incurred by you (or any person related to or associated with you in the event of mental, physical, financial, emotional stress or distress (or other ailment or condition) caused either directly or indirectly in relation to the coaching sessions. You shall indemnify Randall Paul Pipes and Life Development Services, LLC in the event of any such claim, including but not limited to any claims against him or the company by any person related to or associated with you.
- You acknowledge that you understand that coaching is not counseling or therapy and warrant that: A) You do not have a history of mental illness and are not currently undergoing therapy of any kind, or B) that if you are; you have obtained express permission of your therapist to engage in this coaching arrangement.
- If you cannot make these warrants, you have an obligation to inform Life Development Services, LLC of any such history, or any past therapy sessions, so we can discuss if coaching is appropriate for your circumstance.
- If you begin therapy during our coaching, you agree to immediately obtain express permission of your therapist to continue being coached, or you will cancel all future coaching sessions.
- Life Development Services, LLC reserves the right to terminate our sessions immediately, and without prior notice, if we believe therapy would be more appropriate for your situation than coaching. (In such case you would receive a refund according to the terms mentioned above.
- Jurisdiction: However unlikely, in the event of any disagreement or dispute between us, you agree that the laws of U.S.A. will be applied to this agreement.
By purchasing your coaching and/or assessment package, you acknowledge that you are in agreement with the terms above. In addition you acknowledge that you understand that after the third business day following the completion of this transaction, enrollment into this program is final and Life Development Services, LLC is under no obligation to refund or rebate funds during or after the term of this coaching program except under the conditions listed above. Further, if you do not attend your first call with your coach within 60 days of your first payment, Life Development Services, LLC is under no obligation to fulfill the contract at a later date.